- Full-stack design and architecture of the platform
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness
- Review requirements and provide input
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Work with graphic designers and convert designs to visual elements
- Work with QA to ensure the quality of the feature
- Experience working with NodeJS
- Comfortable working with microservices architectures
- Experience working with GraphQL and/or Apollo
- Penchant for learning new technologies balanced with strong pragmatic thinking.
- Proficient with version control and effective collaborative development workflows.
- Able to quickly fix bugs and solve problems in large, complex apps.
- Familiarity with build tooling such as Jenkins
- Experience with a cloud provider (AWS/Azure/Google) considered an asset
Powered by salsamobi
We connect senior software engineers from across the Americas with our portfolio of high-growth and newsworthy technology companies in the United States. Our BetterEngineer platform introduces better talent to great teams and helps to create a tech world without borders.